[Peace-discuss] We agree with Ron Paul: McKinney, Baldwin, Nader

Walter Pituc wpituc2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 14:29:36 CDT 2008

What really disappoints me is that Bob Barr chose to not share the stage
with Paul, Nader, McKinney, and Baldwin. I wonder what the motivation for
that is.

A third party blog, Independent Political
Report<http://www.independentpoliticalreport.com/>has a lot to say
about Barr's no show at the combined press conference. I
believe Barr even staged a solo press conference?

http://www.independentpoliticalreport.com/

-Walter