[Peace-discuss] We agree with Ron Paul: McKinney, Baldwin, Nader

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Sep 10 14:40:34 CDT 2008

Root made some very strange remarks in favour of Sarai Palin a few days ago.
That camp is looking a bit odd.  I see the non-participation as a
tactical error on Bob Barr's part.

Again, BobBarr is not well trusted among the "Paultards" and many see
Barr as just another Neo-Con
plant although others believe his conversion to be genuine.  The Apostle
Paul encountered similar difficulties
after his conversion.