[Peace-discuss] We agree with Ron Paul: McKinney, Baldwin, Nader

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 14:54:06 CDT 2008

You posted a statement, claiming that Nader had released it. I asked
you for the reference. I followed the link that you provided, which
gave no indication of a press conference releasing a joint statement.
I also followed the link on that site, which also gave no indication
of a press conference releasing a joint statement.

I'm still curious if anyone can provide evidence that Nader signed
this statement.