[Peace-discuss] Sarai Palin Straight Talk Express on the Bush Doctrine

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Fri Sep 12 11:29:04 CDT 2008

This Sarah Palin woman sure sounds like a country bumpkin.... She will be a laughingstock on the world
stage showing how provincial this country really is....  When McCain picked her, he won over the Christian
Right and sealed up the 2008 election.  4 more years of Republican greed, mendacity, and imbecility here
we come.