[Peace-discuss] Sarai Palin Straight Talk Express on the Bush Doctrine

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 14:26:31 CDT 2008

For most of the interview, I tho't the MSM was doing its job for a change (with Gibson using the opposite of an O'Reilly voice while interviewing aggressively). The "Bush Doctrine" question was designed to show Palin's ignorance of anything she hadn't recently been coached on -- or at least to throw her off balance/make her say, What's that? -- and while not totally successful, I do think the approach is a good one. Two more interviews on ABC, and I hope the voters are watching and taking note. Sorry I missed Nightline last nite. Anyone catch that?
 --Jenifer