[Peace-discuss] Sarai Palin Straight Talk Express on the Bush Doctrine

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 11:38:57 CDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 11:15 AM, E. Wayne Johnson <ewj at pigs.ag> wrote:

 Surely you jest.

Oh?  Can I not think that Palin is dangerous and that Charlie Whatever His
Name Is is supercilious, all at the same time?

"Have you ever met any heads of state?" Charlie sneers, demonstrating his
own Hollywood celebrity mentality.  I'm sure he has, which probably makes
him feel awfully special.  And probably makes him feel more qualified to be
Vice President.