[Peace-discuss] Sarai Palin Straight Talk Express on the Bush Doctrine

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Sep 12 12:23:49 CDT 2008

John,

You asked why I call her Sarai?  It's because I think that she is a
imposter.
Palin is not at all who or what they would like for us to think that she is.

If you go back to the book of Genesis you find that Abram's (later
Abraham) wife
was named Sarai then later the name was changed to Sarah.

The difference in the names is that Sara_h_  and Abra_ha_m both have the
character
"Ha" (sometimes written "Heh") added in.  The meaning of the "ha" is
breath, light, and life.

Sarah implies a wise princess operating with deep inner wisdom and
Sarai, just a dominative woman.

Wayne