[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Fw: Re: Interesting segment re Palin on 9/9 Democracy Now!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 14:43:07 CDT 2008

Did you WATCH the segment, Wayne?? Everything you mentioned was well explained, where she currently attends church AND that she's the Real Deal, i e, no run-of-the-mill Born Again -- she REALLY  believes we're in the End-times, agrees w/ the Rapture folks, thinks God told the US to bomb Iraq and run the pipeline thru AK, etc!!!
 --Jenifer