[Peace-discuss] Interesting segment re Palin on 9/9 Democracy Now!

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Fri Sep 12 15:03:10 CDT 2008

Jenifer wrote: > she [Sarah Palin] REALLY believes we're in the End-times, agrees
w/ the Rapture folks, thinks God told the US to bomb Iraq and run the pipeline thru
AK, etc!!!

Ali Ansari* described Ahmadinejad very well, and he sounds exactly like Sarah
Palin.

* Dave Harley was one of many who attended  talk "Iran Under Ahmadinejad" by Ali
Ansari. Dave's comment last night about Ansari's talk was that Ansari makes
Iranian politics sounded amazingly like what is going on in the U.S. Wow. If Ansari
is correct about the effectiveness of this type of politician, we are in huge trouble.

-karen medina