[Peace-discuss] "Baby Steps" to Israeli-Palestinian Peace...

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 11:00:39 CDT 2008

We are, it seems, suffering from a national "Stockholm Syndrome" when
it comes to asking basic questions about the relationship between the
United States, Israel, and the Palestinians. We need to get over this.
A "baby steps" strategy is in order.

This week, Jewish Voice for Peace and Just Foreign Policy are calling
on Americans to urge Jim Lehrer to ask Obama and McCain a question
about Israeli-Palestinian peace in Friday's foreign policy debate.
Specifically, we want Lehrer to ask the candidates what they will do
to implement longstanding U.S. policy of opposition to Israeli
settlements in the West Bank...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-naiman/baby-steps-to-israeli-pal_b_128592.html

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/9/23/11495/7375

--
Robert Naiman
Just Foreign Policy
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org

Ambassador Pickering on Iran Talks and Multinational Enrichment
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kGZFrFxVg8A