[Peace-discuss] Re: "The Night Thoreau Spent in Jail" -- probably Nov 7+8, Channing-Murray

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 23 12:55:56 CDT 2008

Hey all,

Indeed Matthew DeMarco, the UofI student director of "The Night Thoreau Spent in Jail",
would be glad of our support and will happily come speak to us if we like --
I imagine that could be either at an AWARE meeting, or an AWARE Presents subcommittee.

And, there's a tentative performance date and place -- maybe
not firm enough for publicity yet but we can see where it fits:

   The Night Thoreau Spent in Jail
   November 7 and 8 (Fri & Sat)
   Channing-Murray Foundation

[This play is from Jerome Lawrence and Robert E. Lee, who also wrote
"Inherit the Wind".]

I'd love for AWARE to help promote this play.

----- Forwarded message from mdemar4 at illinois.edu -----