[Peace-discuss] Fw: Message from Senator Barack Obama

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 24 10:41:11 CDT 2008

It's clear from his tempered praise for the Bush administration's "military
efforts" that "the real threats facing our country" come from Pushtun women and
children sleeping in their beds in Pakistan -- tempered, because the raids so
far are merely "baby steps," the Obama campaign says (in spite of the number of
babies who will take no more steps).

"Senator Obama has been saying ... frankly since before the invasion of Iraq
that the central front in the war on terror is Afghanistan and Pakistan, and we
need to invest [sic] there," says the awful Susan Rice, "a senior foreign policy
advisor to the Obama campaign." --CGE