[Peace-discuss] Raimondo more credible than flacks for the Democrats

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 10 18:28:07 CDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 06:05:14PM -0500, C. G. Estabrook wrote:
> Bob can't attack Raimondo's exposure of the "liberals rally[ing] 'round
> Obama's war," because Raimondo is obviously correct.  So he has to claim
> that Raimondo is not a "real journalist."  --CGE

Bob pointed out that Raimundo was making an incorrect, easily checkable,
disparaging comment about a significant peace group who are
taking substantive action on exactly the issue where Raimundo argues
that action is needed -- opposing US pursuit of war in Afghanistan.

This doesn't mean that Bob thinks that no action is needed.
I think he is pointing out that Raimundo needs to get his facts right,
if he claims to be describing the deficiencies of the US peace movement.