[Peace-discuss] Raimondo more credible than flacks for the Democrats

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Apr 10 19:20:24 CDT 2009

Raimondo condemns pro-war liberal groups.  Instead of joining in the
condemnation, Bob sought to discredit Raimondo's opinion -- not directly,
because he can't -- but on the grounds that Raimondo wasn't a "true journalist,"
because he didn't list the good work that Peace Action claims to be doing.

Raimondo's article wasn't about Peace Action, except incidentally.