[Peace-discuss] Ibn Khaldun - 14th century Tea Party Guy

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Fri Apr 17 15:16:15 CDT 2009

Sorry to offend your sensibilities, but there are nuances in Hamlet
and the Illiad that are starkly lacking here. Looked at critically,
they are even inconsistent.

I'm no expert in the effectiveness of the Commandments, but they seem
to have been more violated then observed (by self identified
Christians), but I suppose that should not detract from their purpose
as manifesto. Some culltures/civilizations seemed no less humanitarian
without them, if indeed the Commandments (are supposed to) represent
humanitarian strictures.