[Peace-discuss] Greenwald: "Jane Harman: Angry, partisan, civil liberties extremist"

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 01:19:23 CDT 2009

Well, boys (using my Mae West voice here), the link went thru fine for me (tho' I must have accidentally hit a hidden link on the right side of the article at one point, b/c an ad came up -- was that the "green porno??) but it really was Glenn Greenwald's excellent recap of an Andrea Mitchell's interview w/ Jane Harman -- which I caught on PBR yesterday. Wow, Rumsfieldesque head-scratching evasiveness, gosh... tho' she (Harman) got pretty pissed twds the end when Mitchell tried to get her to actually ANSWER the questions put to her.
 --Jenifer