[Peace-discuss] Being and nothingness among American murderers

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Apr 25 08:05:44 CDT 2009

Obamans.  Rather sexist and ungrammatical don't you think?  Obamen,
Obawomen, Obapersons.

I usually say "Obots" but although Qiao advises against the use of this
term in public discourse, it seems to fit well
with being enamoured with the notion of central control, (or being
controlled by the notion of a central enamourment?).

*
While we are on the subject of self referential paradoxes of course,
there's always "Existential Terror".
The threat of torture which seems to be the ultimate expression of the
implicit power of the state,
without which the whole matter seems to collapse, and indeed if one has
conquered that terror,
real freedom to act or not to act seems to be available.