[Peace-discuss] Fw: Free Lunch

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 10:03:50 CDT 2009

--- On Thu, 4/30/09, Robert Greenwald <info at bravenewfoundation.org> wrote:

From: Robert Greenwald <info at bravenewfoundation.org>
Subject: Free Lunch
To: jencart13 at yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 8:50 PM

Dear Jenifer,

We need your help. Creating free, hard-hitting progressive videos isn't free for us! Please make a donation of $20, $30, $50, or even $100 dollars to let us know what our hard work is worth to you.

Right now, we have a passionate staff of 40 working tirelessly on a limited budget to create video campaigns that raise public awareness about social injustices. Your support helps ensure we have the resources and people power we need, whether it's to record new shows in our studio or to stay atop an ever-changing news cycle while editing the next part of our Rethink Afghanistan documentary.

Think of all the free political videos we've brought you in the past year: Rethink Afghanistan, Fighting for Our Homes, This Brave Nation, Meet the Bloggers, and In Their Boots. We need your help to keep up this incredible pace.

Thanks in advance for your generosity,

Robert Greenwald
and the Brave New Foundation team

Follow us:

You can get our latest videos via email, RSS, iTunes or YouTube.
And, if you prefer, follow us on Facebook.
To stop receiving updates from us, click here.
Brave New Foundation | 10510 Culver Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232