[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] May 1 / Funk the War Update - please respond

Lori A. Serb loriserb at loriserb.info
Thu Apr 30 14:14:48 CDT 2009

Just to clarify the time: 5PM on the quad. Should go for an hour maybe
until 6:30--each group will have a speaker and there will also be open
mic time. Pete is revising the notice and should send the corrected
information out tonight. I just talked to hime on the phone to
confirm. I have the sound system covered.

Lori Serb
GEO staff