[Peace-discuss] Obama kills universal healthcare

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Aug 5 20:20:20 CDT 2009

Read the thread on Gabriel Kolko. Obama is a symptom, not the disease.  But the
suggestion that he was the cure has seriously misled many and crippled the
anti-war movement.

And "'healthcare reform' is wasting away" because of the policies of his
administration.  He was not forced to adopt those policies.