[Peace-discuss] Fw: [cchcc-l] Tell Senators that we demand a Medicare-like public health insurance option!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 10:08:43 CDT 2009

Got thru fine to Baucus and Grassley's receptionists, but Durbin's had a recording requesting a call back b/c of heavy volume. I guess we know which group is flooding the switchboards re health care reform, huh... Very depressing -- I didn't see this coming at all, at least not to this extent, and at least not this successfully.
 --Jenifer