[Peace-discuss] Fw: Employers Present Interviewing Tips - UIAA Alumni Career Center Programs

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 14:41:45 CDT 2009

For any job hunters out there...
 --Jenifer

--- On Thu, 8/6/09, UIAA Alumni Career Center <uiaacareerevents at uillinois.edu> wrote:

Dear Jenifer,

Join us on the evening of August 19 for “What Employers Listen For In The Interview”, a no-fee tele-panel, to hear experienced-based information from our alumni-panelists working in Human Resources and hiring manager roles.  Our panelists will let you know what’s important to employers as they interview candidates, and present an overview of their companies’ interview process.
Additional programs in August include
•  Present Your Career Marketing Message through a Clear Lens (August 12 webinar)
•  Translating Your Experience Into Transferable Skills (August 26 webinar).
“Ways To Remain Valuable During A Recession”, a no-fee webinar on September 2, leads our programs for next month.  Webinars on developing a strong resume, preparing for behavior-based and situational interview questions, and building your network complete the September schedule.
Click on the following link to see complete listings and details, and to register for “What Employers Listen For In The Interview” and for Alumni Career Center programs throughout August and September Click here for event summary.
The Alumni Career Center homepage – www.uiaa.org/careers -- is your entrance to all information about our comprehensive menu of online and individual services.  Browse the menu on the right-hand side of the homepage to review our 24/7/365 tools for your job search and career planning, and to learn more about advising, ongoing webinars and tele-workshops and the career assessment program.
We welcome your questions or ideas for programs: call the Alumni Career Center at 312.575-7830, or send an email to careers at uillinois.edu   Let us help you reach your professional goals - at all stages – since career assistance doesn’t end with graduation.
Sincerely,

Julie Bartimus
Vice President
University of Illinois Alumni Association
Alumni Career Center
200 S. Wacker Dr.
First Floor, MC 200
Chicago, IL 60606
http://www.uiaa.org/careers

If you do not wish to receive future emails from University of Illinois Alumni Association Alumni Career Center please Click here.