[Peace-discuss] More terrible info about Blackwater/Xi

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 15:43:01 CDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Jenifer Cartwright <jencart13 at yahoo.com>wrote:

Puts it in a new and even more evil context...
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#32337440
>  --Jenifer

Well, it was certainly interesting.  And based on the other stuff that I've
read about Blackwater / Xi, I don't doubt for a moment that it's true.

The Biblical world view espoused by Erik Prince gives you a glimpse into ONE
of the reasons for America's rabid support of Israel.

However, I feel it necessary to implore the gentle reader not to tar all
Christians, or Christianity itself, with too broad a brush.  The
Christianity I embrace bears little resemblance to that of Mr. Prince & Co.

John Wason