[Peace-discuss] Fw: Lou Dobbs is dangerous

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Aug 12 19:18:04 CDT 2009

I find it an ironic hoot that some outfit that dares call itself
"Democracy for America" is calling for the squelching of dissent...

FWIW, I don't generally watch CNN or Lou Dobbs,
neither have I seen J.R. "Bob" Dobbs on TV...

*
You'll PAY to know what you really think.
*JR 'Bob' Dobbs*

You know how dumb the average guy is, right? Well, mathematically, by
definition, half of them are even dumber than that.
*JR 'Bob' Dobbs*

[His "Bob-ness" is not exactly right here, since his definition refers
to the median,
while "average" is usually considered to be the "mean", and "dumbness"
is a skew distribution.]