[Peace-discuss] Fw: Lou Dobbs is dangerous

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 08:58:37 CDT 2009

Yes, agreed -- Dobbs (et al) should be pulled from the air for outright lies aired on a daily basis.
(Also, right on re the war cheerleaders, etc, but it's harder to show reasons why that's biased journalism.)

I don't watch/listen to Dobbs either, nor to the other hate speech deliverers, but plenty of others do -- simple-minded folks who believe every word they hear from these guys. Hard to convict these guys of an actual crime -- fine line betw free speech and speech inciting to violence, which they're smart enuff not to cross. But it's a bread and butter issue for those hiring them... and if enuff objections are voiced, there's a chance these guys will lose their jobs -- think Imus (at least for a few months).
 --Jenifer