[Peace-discuss] Fw: Lou Dobbs is dangerous

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 19:48:56 CDT 2009

While I don't agree with what Dobbs said, I'd rather see him pulled
from the air for his outright lies that he airs on a daily basis.
But, if we were going to hold factual inaccuracies as a standard of
eliminating TV journalists then we would be pushing a whole lot of
the punditocracy off the air given most of their cheerleading for the
wars and their apologia for torture.

I personally just find it more efficient to turn off the bloviating
asshole so I don't have to watch him foul the air with verbal bullshit.

Solidarity,
   -N.

Neil Parthun
   IEA Region 9 Grassroots Political Activist
   Writer/Facilitator for Champaign-Urbana Public i

"Early in life I had learned that if you want something, you had
better make some noise." - Malcolm X