[Peace-discuss] Fw: Brave New Films on who's REALLY objecting to health care reform

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 09:17:16 CDT 2009

Brave New Films videos (attempting to) "show America what these insurance CEOs really are: billionaire rip-off artists who are amassing fortunes at the expense of the health and security of working Americans."

Not sure how to get the word out to the many, many non-choir members, but God bless these guys for trying...
 --Jenifer