[Peace-discuss] Fw: Lou Dobbs is dangerous

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Aug 16 09:25:49 CDT 2009

I think it's to the interest of the corporate media to convince you that your
views are unusual, and that the mass of your fellow citizens are proto-fascists.

I don't think they are. I've not infrequently had people say to me, "I agree
with what you say on News from Neptune, but I thought that I was practically the
only one who thought that way."  --CGE