FW: [Peace-discuss] Fw: Lou Dobbs is dangerous ('murder music' as hate speech)

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:04:10 CDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 4:24 PM, C. G. Estabrook <galliher at illinois.edu>wrote:

So those who contact the media outlets who broadcast Amy Goodman and demand
> that she be taken off the air would NOT be advocating the banning of [her]
> free speech?
>
> I think they would, and I'd object to it.

Oxford English Dictionary, Carl.  "Banning".

If you own/run a restaurant, Carl, and I request that you require your
employees to wash their hands before preparing my food or else I will not be
able to patronize your restaurant in the future, have I "banned" the "right
to unclean hands"?