[Peace-discuss] larry flynt on freedom and monetary policy

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 21 10:36:47 CDT 2009

I meant that the 20% are mistaken (not by accident) about their group interest;
it in fact is the same as that of the 80% -- and is therefore opposed to that of
the 1%, who relate to the rest of society as exploiter to exploited.

The history of all hitherto existing society is a history of class struggle.