[Peace-discuss] When You Comin' Back, Red Ryder?

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 24 17:08:18 CDT 2009

I'm always amazed at your duplicity, Carl.  A one payer system, which
Swanson advocates, as do I, would be a government run system. It has
nothing, get it, nothing, to do with your imagined "obamacare". Hence,
your third paragraph is utterly debased, having nothing to do with
what I, or Swanson, would advocate.  I am also surprised that you,
with Wayne, are against such a single payer U.S. healthcare system.

  --mkb