[Peace-discuss] [Fwd: [SuperLiberty] Edward Kennedy 1932-2009]

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Aug 26 12:15:07 CDT 2009

The  Rev. Manning is kicking Teddy's butt from hell to breakfast on
Revolution Broadcasting right now.

"Ted Kennedy is a legend in destroying more dreams than anyone...how
many would have done Great Things,
were it not for people like Ted Kennedy."

http://www.revolutionbroadcasting.com/

I'll get the audio and post it on my website, but you can hear him live
for the next 45 minutes.