[Peace-discuss] Re: petition period has begun for next year's D and R primaries

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Aug 28 11:23:26 CDT 2009

No sir I don't feel any personal temptation in that area.

One of my health programs provides this information and counsel:

Now the doings (practices) of the flesh are clear (obvious): they are
immorality, impurity, indecency, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife,
jealousy, anger (ill temper), selfishness, divisions (dissensions),
party spirit (factions, sects with peculiar opinions, heresies),  envy,
drunkenness, carousing, and the like.  - Galatians 5.19-21