[Peace-discuss] can anyone pick up AWARE's signs from the IMC for the 5pm demonstration?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 1 15:30:21 CST 2009

Karen had been ready to pick up AWARE's stock of signs to bring to
today's demonstration, but it appears that the IMC people had moved them
to another room for some reason *without telling us*.

Chris Hampson quickly found where the signs had been stashed -- in the
boiler room -- but Karen didn't have time to wait.   She's busy talking with
the press now, and I don't know whether she'll have a chance to get back
to the IMC this afternoon or not.

So: does anyone who's going to the demonstration have time to drive
by the IMC and pick up the four big bags of AWARE's signs?
Chris Hampson will be working there -- I think he'll be there
until 5pm and can show you to the signs.

Or call me (217-369-3485) and I can give you Chris's phone number.