[Peace-discuss] Michael Moore calls Obot "War President"

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Dec 2 08:41:17 CST 2009

As if it's any news at all... but so many have been in deep deep denial about the "Long-legged Mack Daddy"...
>From Michael Moore's Web Page:
Obama: 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan

Obama: "We Did Not Ask for This Fight"
Bush: "We Did Not Seek This Conflict"
Obama: "New Attacks are Being Plotted as I Speak"
Bush: "At This Moment ... Terrorists are Planning New Attacks"
Obama: "Our Cause is Just, Our Resolve Unwavering"
Bush: "Our Cause is Just, Our Coalition [is] Determined"
Obama: "This Is No Idle Danger, No Hypothetical Threat"
Bush: "The Enemies of Freedom Are Not Idle"
Obama: "We Have No Interest in Occupying Your Country"
Bush: "I Wouldn't Be Happy if I Were Occupied Either"

Ambush
U.S. troop killed in Afghanistan brings
death toll to 300 so far this year