[Peace-discuss] Tim Johnson congratulated us on being consistent

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 12:23:10 CST 2009

I was gonna say this exact same thing, and remind all of us of the heated
conversation Tim and I had in Steak and Shake back in 2000, right after he
was elected to the US HoR for the first time, prior to 9/11/01 and when we
had the big Clinton "surplus" in the Treasury.  "We can do it all!!!" Tim
shouted.

But I'm too tired.  Ol' Tim is still wrong abut so many things it would be
impossible to enumerate 'em.

Aw shucks, Tim, you been wrong lots more'n twice...