[Peace-discuss] Tim Johnson congratulated us on being consistent

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 15:36:13 CST 2009

All this may be true, and god knows I've had a face to face or two with TJ, but, hey - when somebody does something right, especially something you've been demanding and fighting with them about for years, I say, just celebrate it.

After all, can any of us name one person we don't disagree with on something?  We can still argue with Tim on whatever else we want later.  He ought to be thanked for this, publicly and profusely, in my humble opinion.

Ricky

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn