[Peace-discuss] Re: Immigration Reform Rally!

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Dec 8 10:45:25 CST 2009

Whereas those who hold that ending the life of a newborn is murder, but doing
the same thing a month or so earlier is morally neutral, are just being
illogical.  (And perhaps politically driven, to minimize undesirables.)

The question is, Where in the life-cycle does ending human life becomes no
longer acceptable.  Birth?  A month earlier? Three months?  Six?