[Peace-discuss] Gaza Freedom March/local solidarity actions, 12/27-12/30

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 11:43:57 CST 2009

Code Pink and friends are organizing a march in Gaza to the Israeli
border in late December to mark the anniversary of the Israeli
invasion and call for a lifting of the blockade. 1000 people from
around the world are expected to join tens of thousands of
Palestinians on the march.

They are asking folks to organize local actions in solidarity with the
march, December 27th through December 31st.

I realize that this is not the best imaginable time to organize an
activity in Champaign-Urbana. However, the activity could be as simple
as a public showing of a video about Gaza.

Anyone interested...?

(I won't be here - I'll be in the march.)

--
Robert Naiman
Just Foreign Policy
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org