[Peace-discuss] Julia Reitz interview on PBR

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 11:39:46 CST 2009

She is so full of bias her breath stinks.

And, your questions are good ones.  I might add, however, that the officer's past cannot be relevant because he also killed Gregory Brown ca. 2000 in the course of apprehending him and was found okey-dokey then, too.  Admitting the relevance of this past would admit the relevance of these facts.

Ricky

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn