[Peace-discuss] Julia Reitz interview on PBR

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:53:05 CST 2009

Ah, Gregory Brown. That answered one of my questions.

By the way, the libraries keep old copies of the News-Gazette. No need to
pay to use the NG online archive ($2.95/download and no photos are included).
If you know the date -- and you can search the News-Gazette online if that
helps -- you should be able to rummage through to the correct issue if you
ask at the library circulation or reference desk for the pile for that
month.

As for me, I should go back and read the October 14th article:

Identity of officer in Champaign teen shooting released
By Tim Mitchell <http://www.newsgazette.com/news/reporter/tmitchel/>Wednesday
October 14, 2009

CHAMPAIGN – Police have identified the police officer involved in the
incident in which a 15-year-old boy was fatally wounded on Friday.

And this isn't the first time the officer was involved in an incident that
resulted in a death.