[Peace-discuss] "The war on Terror" language abating?

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Sun Feb 1 23:42:45 CST 2009

No argument from me on this, although I was always irritated to see or
hear that ridiculous phrase, and think it is an improvement not to use
it.  In fact I have often changed the phrase to the "War of Terror"
implying "our" terror like behavior. I put this up only because some
doubted that the language had changed. --mkb