[Peace-discuss] Venezuela Synagogue Attack Arrests

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 12:27:00 CST 2009

There's also no evidence that it was an anti-Semitic attack. There are many other potential motives. But the first is implied assumption in mainstream media. It's like in football where the official's initial call has to be overturned by indisputable evidence. We shouldn't accord that right to the officials of media coverage. The only assumption should be is that we don't yet know the motives. That should at least promote skepticism and curiosity in this issue.

Nevertheless, I'm sure that in dozens of countries around the world, there is increased anti-Semitism, whether or not that is publicly expressed, or how it is expressed. That increase is completely and solely a result of Israel's behavior and American support for it.

DG