[Discuss] [Peace-discuss] Re: more than a nuisance

cu at veyafoundation.org cu at veyafoundation.org
Wed Feb 11 13:57:54 CST 2009

Ricky,
My point is relevant and yes we have rich and well off politicians in
our community who are dangerous criminals. Do you really think a city
ordinance like this will not be used in discriminatory way? When has
any ordinance or law have the potential of punishment. Not been used
in a discriminatory way towards the minorities and the poor. One,I am
far from being naive, and what bothers me the most is the people you
call dangerous criminals a.k.a. drug dealers are violent people and
should have something like this imposed on them. But no action is
taken toward correcting the economics, education and injustice in our
community. So you don't impose a nuisance ordinance without imposing
punishment on the rich and well off. This is fundamental fairness.
Because if it passes will you be there to correct the first time the
ordinance is being used in a discirmnatory way? Last you don't punish
the poor because it is easy and leave the weatlh alone because it's
hard. You reference Obama as not yet being a dangerous criminal. Well
then what is your position on the last 43 past Presidents?

PDT