[Peace-discuss] Emergency Preparedness - Part 1 - Essentials List

Ron Szoke r-szoke at illinois.edu
Sat Jan 3 21:53:30 CST 2009

This is a very strange piece, Wayne.  It makes her seem semi-literate & possibly
schizophrenic.  I would like to know (a lot) more about her supposed Ph.D. in
quantum physics.

As far as I know, there is a department of physics, but none of quantum physics, at
UIUC.  Could you please fill us in on her dissertation supervisor &  the date & topic
of her dissertation?  That might help assure some of us that she is not, or has not
become, a wacko apocalyptist.

Best wishes,

-- Ron