[Peace-discuss] Emergency Preparedness - Part 1 - Essentials List

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Jan 3 22:42:26 CST 2009

I think it is called optical and physics engineering  or something like
that,
but I think that she considers her field to be quantum physics.  She did
some time at Harvard too but I dont know the specifics.

Here are some of her papers that I found through some Physics search.
I dont read these papers much past the title.  I am pretty sure that
I wouldn't find the Volkov States on a map of Eastern Europe, but would
suppose
that if the generation is harmonic despite the intensity of a field
examination, I would not
understand why anyone would call in a Quantum Physician to treat them
with electrodynamics.

http://arxiv.org/ftp/physics/papers/0601/0601199.pdf
http://arxiv.org/ftp/quant-ph/papers/0702/0702105.pdf

J. Gao, F. Shen, and J.G. Eden, Phys. Rev. A *61*, 043406 (2000). "
Resonant above-threshold ionization at quantized laser intensities"
J. Gao,  F. Shen, J.G. Eden,  Phys. Rev. A *61(* 4), p 438121-4381221,
(2000). " Interpretation of high-order harmonic generation in terms of
transitions between quantum Volkov states"
J. Gao, F. Shen and J.G. Eden, J. Phys. B *32*, 4153 (1999).
J. Gao, F. Shen, and J.G. Eden, Phys. Rev. Lett.  *81*, 1833 (1998). "
Quantum Electrodynamic Treatment of Harmonic Generation in Intense
Optical Fields"

At your request I will send your note to her, I will, and let her
respond to your questions, but I am observing that you sent it to me.

*
I think she is quite sane actually, but some would say who am I to judge
something like that  :-\ .

I did provide a caveat in posting her writing that some would think it
"different".
Considering the new adventures of our military and the rate of change of
M-zero that the FED tells us about,
her advice to lay in a few extra cans of tuna and pinto beans in the odd
chance that the prophets of gloom are correct.
If you rotate your food at the intervals she is suggesting, the risk of
a negative impact from the extra precaution
is rather low.   Some my colleagues in animal nutrition who professors
at the university keep a jar of Potassium Iodide tablets
in case of a nuclear attack, so it is not all as far-fetched as one
might imagine it to be.

//Little Faith writes with an openness about her faith and her
relationship with the Lord
that is reminiscent of Jeanne Guyon, and *it may be a bit different or
even uncomfortable
or hard to understand or follow for some.*

"God talks to us...Will they ever understand?
...all that that matters, is that you want to live
...and the Greatness to be had is the Greatness that You give"  -Aimee Allen