[Peace-discuss] Emergency Preparedness - Part 1 - Essentials List

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Sun Jan 4 00:26:54 CST 2009

FYI:

The people cited in the articles seem associated with the Department
of Electrical and Computer Engineering, not physics.
The two Chinese names are listed ("Little Faith" presumably being one
of them) as Academic Hourlies in that department, rather low rank
positions for a PhD in physics.  Is that because they are Chinese and
willing to work for a relative pittance on part time?

J.G. Eden is a Research Professor in that department, and is
presumably their boss. --mkb