[Peace-discuss] Emergency Preparedness - Part 1 - Essentials List

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Jan 4 01:18:21 CST 2009

I am not sure which laws of physics are violated in the halls of the
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
I thought it was something to do with optics but it's all done with
smoke and mirrors.
She told me her field was Quantum Physics, and that's really "as much
as" I know about it.
I told my grandfather once that I was "taking physics" when I was in
college and he wondered if I was eating right.

> The two Chinese names are listed ("Little Faith" presumably being one
> of them) as Academic Hourlies in that department, rather low rank
> positions for a PhD in physics.  Is that because they are Chinese and
> willing to work for a relative pittance on part time?
Now, that IS pertinent to a listserv on anti-racism!