[Peace-discuss] Emergency Preparedness - Part 1 - Essentials List

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Jan 3 23:48:23 CST 2009

Thanks for the comment John.

My wife is Chinese and the six of us all speak a mixture of Chinese and
English at home.
Of course my Chinese is the worst of all of us and my English ain't all
that hot either.

I tend to drop punctuation and articles and verbs (and sometimes whole
thoughts because
some one coming by with a toy or a book or a question or a problem.)

"Little Faith" is a friend of the family and stopped by during the holidays.

If you want to post a comment on the blog, she will likely see it.  You can
post as an anonymous "Unregistered User" or sign up using a pseudonym or
other-nym if
you want to express some sort of personality with your commentaries.