[Peace-discuss] Emergency Preparedness - Part 1 - Essentials List

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Jan 4 00:27:57 CST 2009

Mort,
At your request I will forward your query for information, transcripts,
etc. to "Little Faith",
or you may post your inquiries as comments at the blog.

Actually both Libertarianism and Christian "dogmata" should indeed lead
one to
a genuinely "dogged stance" against both war and racism, so I am not
sure why there should be a conflict.

Little Faith is advising that emergency preparedness may be prudent
according to her quantum view,
and offers some partic-ular advices.

Preparedness against disaster has seen some utility at times, especially
in times of uncertainty
which seem to enhance the expectation of disaster.
Wayne